I am easily impressable? Or is it impressionable? Particularly so, if it appears in the net. Ha! So when I stumbled upon mental hacks to make you like a jedi (I googled it up. Jedi is an academic/spiritual institution in the Star wars . Fictional), I liked it so much, I would like to share it with you.
- When you are talking to some one standing, observe their feet. If the feet are pointing away from you, they want to go away.
- If you want to feel happy, smile. Since you are smiling, your brain is fooled to thinking that you must be happy.
- This one works for me - chew gum or something similar when you are in situations when you will be nervous.
- In a conversation, if some one is telling you incomplete fact, pause without talking for a while. They may tell the complete thing.
- In a meeting, if you think some one is going to attack you or take you to task, sit right next to them.