Skip to main content

Found god!!!

Atleast my one search must be over. No no I am not talking about searching my vehicle key before starting to office or searching for my son or husband's banian in the storage bin which was once a ward robe. No it is not at all a trivial search like this. It is high funda, spiritual search more suitable to my age (my 43 is the age for spirituality. Not yet you say..? THanks.) I have found the almighty omnipresent God. No, no he did not break the column and come out roaring like Narasimha. In fact I have not seen him yet. But I know who he is or she is?
3 days back I saw on the backside of a truck. " Pradeep . tayiyee devaru". Translated into English it says " Pradeep mother is god". So there is one particular Pradeep whose mother is God. Now don't be foolish again and ask me Hindu God or musalman god. There is only one god or should we say Goddess. THat is mother of Pradeep.
Now you will tell me there might be 1000s of Pradeeps in this namma Bengaluru. How will I search the one whose mother is God. Well, if there are 1000s of Pradeeps, atleast 70% of them might be listed in BSNL directory. The rest will be listed in Airtel or BSNL mobile etc etc. Now don't ask me how do I get their names and addresses if they do not have a landline. If the people in teleserials can get the time on which a mobile made a call etc., I can very easily get the names and addresses. In fact, they may even help me with lot of enthu if I tell the motive. After I get these, I can atleast call each one and find the one, whose mother is God.
Now you ask me, what if that Pradeep does not have any phone mobile or immobile. But that is not possible. Because if Pradeep does not have mobile, then he must be still a toddler. And for every toddler mother is not god. She is the universe. Their world consists of two persons - mother and other. So that toddler will not recognise that his mother is God.
In fact you can continue my search. You can find the God, the mother of pradeep. Then the credit will be yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair care and me ??

I delayed writing this post for I was not sure whether I am entitled to write this post. If I put my photo along, I should also add that I do not use Dove shampoo, so that it will serve as a warning to people , if they don't use a proper shampoo, their hair might also look like mine :-( :-( :-( Things (on my head) were not this bad always. I had long black and reasonably thick hair, nicely plaited, when I was a child. In fact I would be sitting on my plaits - they were so long. And to top it all, one of relatives used to say " you say you will be taller and your hair will say it will be longer" or something like that. (Now I have ended up 5.2 ft  and my hair also short sob....) Back then, how did I nourish my hair?I did not do much in fact. But mere paas maa thi. She would religiously oil my hair - everyday. But not soak my head in oil. She would just put half a teaspoon of oil to my head. Then brush my hair nicely and put 2 tight plaits before sending me to school. T...

Someshwara shataka

ಚರಿಪಾರಣ್ಯದ ಪಕ್ಷಿಗೊಂದು ತರು à²—ೊಡ್ಢಾಗಲ್ ಫಲಂ ಈವಿದಾ ಮರಗಳ್ ಪುಟ್ಟವೆ ಪುಷ್ಪವೊಂದು ಬಳಲಲ್  à²­್ರಂಗಕ್ಕೆ ಪೂವಿಲ್ಲವೆ ನಿರತಂ ಸತ್ಕವಿಗೋರ್ವ ಗರ್ವಿದಂ ನೃಪ ತಾಂ ಲೋಭಿಯಾಗಲ್ ನಿಜಂ ಧರೆಯೊಳ್ ದಾತರು ಪುಟ್ಟರೆ ಹರ ಹರಾ ಶ್ರೀ ಚೆನ್ನ ಸೋಮೇಶ್ವರ Will a bird in the wild go hungry just because one fruit tree dries up? If one flower withers, will not the bee get any flowers? If one haughty king is miserly, will there be no patrons (of poetry) on this earth? ಕೆಲವಂ ಬಲ್ಲವರಿಂದ ಕಲ್ತು ಕೆಲವಂ ಶಾಸ್ತ್ರಂಗಳೋದುತಂ ಕೆಲವಂ ಮಾಳ್ಪವರಿಂದ ಕಂಡು ಕೆಲವಂ ಸುಜ್ಙಾನದಿಂ  ನೋಡುತಂ ಕೆಲವಂ ಸಜ್ಜನಸಂಗದಿಂದಲರಿಯಲ್ ಸರ್ವಜ್ಞನಪ್ಪಂ ನರಂ ಪಲವಂ ಪಳ್ಳ ಸಮುದ್ರವೈ ಹಾರ ಹರಾ ಶ್ರೀ ಚೆನ್ನ ಸೋಮೇಶ್ವರ Learning from wise men, reading from good books, observing others  work and learning from good company, these are the ways a man becomes omni-scient (sarvajna - one who knows everything). Just like many streams join together to make an ocean. P.S. 1) If you find some of my wordings in this shataka is wrong, please let me know. It is a 40 year old memory. 2) There are also...

Danuvettiddu

We Hegdes from Uttara Kannada, Dakshina Kannada, Shimoga districts of Karnataka belong to a brahmin sub sect called Havyaka Brahmins. We have some traditions of our own, a language of our own - which is slightly different from kannada. But I am not an authority on the subject, nor have I read any book on comparative analysis of Karnataka brahmin traditions. And as most modern secular Hindus I find it more amusing to make fun of our traditions rather than celebrating them - may be because I do not understand it completely. I attended a marriage yesterday. So let us talk about few of rituals in this marriage ceremony. On the previous day of the marriage called Naandi - which means beginning of any good thing. The groom will wear a simple dress, and a wooden footwear (since we can't conjure up wooden paduka so easily, he will wear foot-wear made from dried skin of areca flower) and with a sack on his shoulder, will declare that  he will go to Kashi. Here he is saying, he wants to...