I have a garden. Not well maintained. Not at all maintained. But yes, it has flowers of all colors. Like the purple hibiscus, yellow flower, whitish rose, red hibiscus, blue and white shankhapushpas and jasmines. I water these only once in a while. Rain will also do the same. Some of them are not even planted by me. Seeds were carried by wind and the plants have grown. Is it his way of showing me how we should do our karma no matter what.
I delayed writing this post for I was not sure whether I am entitled to write this post. If I put my photo along, I should also add that I do not use Dove shampoo, so that it will serve as a warning to people , if they don't use a proper shampoo, their hair might also look like mine :-( :-( :-( Things (on my head) were not this bad always. I had long black and reasonably thick hair, nicely plaited, when I was a child. In fact I would be sitting on my plaits - they were so long. And to top it all, one of relatives used to say " you say you will be taller and your hair will say it will be longer" or something like that. (Now I have ended up 5.2 ft and my hair also short sob....) Back then, how did I nourish my hair?I did not do much in fact. But mere paas maa thi. She would religiously oil my hair - everyday. But not soak my head in oil. She would just put half a teaspoon of oil to my head. Then brush my hair nicely and put 2 tight plaits before sending me to school. T...
Comments
Post a Comment