Have you heard this song by D.R.Bendre "nanna kai hididaki alu nungi nagu omme naanunu nakkena" Such a nice poem. Especially "nasu naguta bandeva, tusu naguta badukona, tusu naguta tereloona" All of us need to remember this always. We may have come to this world, crying but let us try to lead the life smiling and leave the life smiling. Why should we cry? We have such a short life which can not be wasted in crying.
I delayed writing this post for I was not sure whether I am entitled to write this post. If I put my photo along, I should also add that I do not use Dove shampoo, so that it will serve as a warning to people , if they don't use a proper shampoo, their hair might also look like mine :-( :-( :-( Things (on my head) were not this bad always. I had long black and reasonably thick hair, nicely plaited, when I was a child. In fact I would be sitting on my plaits - they were so long. And to top it all, one of relatives used to say " you say you will be taller and your hair will say it will be longer" or something like that. (Now I have ended up 5.2 ft and my hair also short sob....) Back then, how did I nourish my hair?I did not do much in fact. But mere paas maa thi. She would religiously oil my hair - everyday. But not soak my head in oil. She would just put half a teaspoon of oil to my head. Then brush my hair nicely and put 2 tight plaits before sending me to school. T...
Comments
Post a Comment