If you have some persistent problem in the kitchen, what should you do? A problem such as curd not getting set or pulses or dal not getting cooked soft etc.
- Call aayi - "aaaaayi, see my dal is not getting cooked everyday. And these people blame me. sob, sob, sob. ". See you call your 24X7 helpline which is called aayi, amma, mom, ma, etc (not maaji - keep that in mind.). You will get immediate solution preceded by genuine how are you. You may have to put up with little bit of (?) patronizing, some amount of nagging etc.
- If your aayi is not within phone shot (like ear shot) viz she is in a place where there is no network connection (god bless her soul) then you have to follow the following steps
- Blame spouse - for he bought inferior quality tur dal
- Blame spouse - he is the one who is not repairing the water filter, which is not able to convert hard water to soft water
- Blame spouse - because he fought with you so much in the morning that you were busy thinking of the same topic (of how to attack him in the forthcoming fight) and forgot how many whistles the cooker screamed.
- Declare that you are not going to make any kind of dish which involves dal, sambar, saaru, tove , dal anything. Henceforth it will be only - pickle with rice.