Skip to main content

I am a VIP !!!

You think that I am a nobody. But do you know that I have joined the elite group to which Pranab da - the respected president, Arun Jaitley leader of opposition party etc. belong to. Yes, I belong to this group. Because I think our phone is tapped.

By now, everyone thinks I am a paranoid bordering lunatic, who thinks people spoil  my computer, they stop me from accessing certain files etc. And I was on the verge of believing it too. See, I am a nobody, with absolute non-existance and no importance. Who will get anything from hacking into my laptop.

But real strange things would happen. My android projects would suddenly stop executing in the middle. No, not because of bugs, I am not as dumb as you think. Then certain websites which I visit frequently would not open in my lap top. And then the crashing of OSs. If I disable guest user, who can login without a password, the screen would not come up. If I remove a user with name as 'nobody' there will be problem with the system. I am the sole user of my laptop and did I really create a user called nobody and forget about it?

Now the latest in the series was telephone. Since 4 months or so there was a lot of disturbance in the landline phone. We just ignored it. But since last week or so, there was a large noise like gossssss whenever we try to talk using this phone. 

I tried contacting the BSNL office in our area. He gave me another number. The person in that number gave me a third number and so on. Finally I was given an automated complaint booking number. This could redirect me further. But the automated machine was not booking the complaint, instead the line would disconnect after collecting all information. It happened so many times. 

Then in the evening around 8 I was able to book the complaint. That was 3 days back. Today there was a call from BSNL asking what is the problem. When I explained the noise, the gruffy voiced  person at the other end told me, there must be another phone in our house and somebody must have lifted that phone. I had some difficulty convincing him that we have no other phone.

After some time another person called and told they have fixed the phone. He told that time, there was a confusion, some one from BSNL was testing while the call was going on. 

No, but the line is not fixed. Again the noise is present. So now the question arises, if the noise is because of someone listening into our phone, who is that someone or nobody (our broadband is also BSNL). 

I hope whoever that person has collected sufficient and critically important data. Like my plants are flowering or not flowering. How my son yelled at me for waking me up or how my neighbor hired some workers to remove all the plants in front of our house etc.

I might go into history as only person who is a nobody and not a spy and not in government , but still whose phone is tapped and whose computer is hacked. Or is so messed up that I am imagining all these events.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Someshwara shataka

ಚರಿಪಾರಣ್ಯದ ಪಕ್ಷಿಗೊಂದು ತರು ಗೊಡ್ಢಾಗಲ್ ಫಲಂ ಈವಿದಾ ಮರಗಳ್ ಪುಟ್ಟವೆ ಪುಷ್ಪವೊಂದು ಬಳಲಲ್  ಭ್ರಂಗಕ್ಕೆ ಪೂವಿಲ್ಲವೆ ನಿರತಂ ಸತ್ಕವಿಗೋರ್ವ ಗರ್ವಿದಂ ನೃಪ ತಾಂ ಲೋಭಿಯಾಗಲ್ ನಿಜಂ ಧರೆಯೊಳ್ ದಾತರು ಪುಟ್ಟರೆ ಹರ ಹರಾ ಶ್ರೀ ಚೆನ್ನ ಸೋಮೇಶ್ವರ Will a bird in the wild go hungry just because one fruit tree dries up? If one flower withers, will not the bee get any flowers? If one haughty king is miserly, will there be no patrons (of poetry) on this earth? ಕೆಲವಂ ಬಲ್ಲವರಿಂದ ಕಲ್ತು ಕೆಲವಂ ಶಾಸ್ತ್ರಂಗಳೋದುತಂ ಕೆಲವಂ ಮಾಳ್ಪವರಿಂದ ಕಂಡು ಕೆಲವಂ ಸುಜ್ಙಾನದಿಂ  ನೋಡುತಂ ಕೆಲವಂ ಸಜ್ಜನಸಂಗದಿಂದಲರಿಯಲ್ ಸರ್ವಜ್ಞನಪ್ಪಂ ನರಂ ಪಲವಂ ಪಳ್ಳ ಸಮುದ್ರವೈ ಹಾರ ಹರಾ ಶ್ರೀ ಚೆನ್ನ ಸೋಮೇಶ್ವರ Learning from wise men, reading from good books, observing others  work and learning from good company, these are the ways a man becomes omni-scient (sarvajna - one who knows everything). Just like many streams join together to make an ocean. P.S. 1) If you find some of my wordings in this shataka is wrong, please let me know. It is a 40 year old memory. 2) There are also many tripadis(poem

AA

This must really go to facebook page. But since I am currently not in facebook, I am putting it here. If you feel any of your close ones or your friends and relatives are addicts or on the way of being addicts, introduce them to Alcoholic anonymous. They have meetings all over the Bangalore and in other towns in India also.  I have taken this list from AA India site . The site also contains lot of information about alcoholics including a questionnaire to find out if a a person is an alcoholic or not.   BELGAUM ADDRESSES TIMINGS New Life Group.    St, Anthony Kannada High School,    Opp. Fish Market Khanapur Road, Camp Belgaum-590006 Anand – 099026 87947 Sat 6.00 p.m. Back Top BENGALURU ADDRESSES TIMINGS

ಒಗಟು

ಇದು ಕನ್ನಡದ ಒಂದು ಒಗಟು. ಅಮ್ಮ ಹೇಳಿಕೊಟ್ಟಿದ್ದು. ನೋಡಿ ಬಿಡಿಸಲು ಆಗುವುದೋ ಎಂದು. ಉತ್ತರೆಯ ತಾಯ ತಮ್ಮನ ಕತ್ತಲೆಯಲಿ ಒತ್ತಿ ಕೊಂದವನ ಅಗ್ರಜನ ಪಿತನ ವಾಹನದನ್ತಿರ್ಪವನೆ !!! Hint : you must know your Mahabharatha well. One more. ಹರನ ಹಾರನ ಆಹಾರನ ಸುತನ ದೇವನ ಮಡದಿಯಂ ಕದ್ದೊಯ್ದವನ ಅನುಜನ ಮಡದಿಯೆನಗೊಲಿದಿರ್ಪಳ್ P.S. : If you find the solution, you can mention it in the comment :) Since no one came up with solutions, let me mention them. Uttara's mother's younger brother is Keechaka. The one who killed him in darkness is Bheema. His agraja - elder brother - is Dharmaraya. whose pita - father is Yama. Yama's vahana is buffalo. So the ogatu, is to call some one a buffalo. Second one is Hara's garland - haara is snake, Snake's food is Vaayu - air. Vaayu's son is Hanuman. His god is Rama. The person who kidnapped Rama's madadi - wife - is Ravana. Ravana's anuja is Kumbhakarna. His wife is Nidra - sleep. So all this just to say I am sleepy.