ಮಳೆ ಬಂದಾಗ ಬೆಂಗಳೂರಿನ ರಸ್ತೆಗಳು ಕೊಚ್ಚೆ ಗುಂಡಿಗಳಗುವದು ಹಳೆಯ ವಿಷಯ. ಆದರೆ ಈಗ ಮಳೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ರಸ್ತೆಗಳು ನದಿಗಳಾಗುತ್ತಿವೆ. ಆ ನದಿಯನ್ನು ದಾಟುತ್ತ ನಾವು ವಾಹನ ಓಡಿಸಬೇಕು ಅಥವಾ ಬಹಳ ಸಲ ತಳ್ಳಬೇಕು. ಯಾರನ್ನು ಬಯ್ಯೋಣ ? ಹುಯ್ಯೋ ಹುಯ್ಯೋ ಮಳೆರಾಯ ಎಂದು ನಾವೆಲ್ಲ ಚಿಕ್ಕವರಿದ್ದಾಗ ಹೇಳಿದ್ದನ್ನು ಮರೆಯದೆ ಈಗ ಹುಯ್ಯುತ್ತಿರುವ ಮಳೆ ರಾಯನನ್ನೇ ? ರಸ್ತೆ, ಚರಂಡಿ ವ್ಯವಸ್ತೆ ಸರಿ ಮಾಡಲು ಸಮಯ ಸಿಗದ ತುಂಬಾ ಮಹತ್ವದ ಕೆಲಸ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಿರುವ ಸರಕಾರವನ್ನೇ? ಅಥವಾ ಇದೆಲ್ಲ ತಿಳಿದೂ ರಸ್ತೆಗೆ ಇಳಿಯುವ ಸಾಹಸ ಮಾಡುವ ನಮ್ಮ ಮೂರ್ಖತನವನ್ನೆ ? ನೀವೇ ಹೇಳಿ
I delayed writing this post for I was not sure whether I am entitled to write this post. If I put my photo along, I should also add that I do not use Dove shampoo, so that it will serve as a warning to people , if they don't use a proper shampoo, their hair might also look like mine :-( :-( :-( Things (on my head) were not this bad always. I had long black and reasonably thick hair, nicely plaited, when I was a child. In fact I would be sitting on my plaits - they were so long. And to top it all, one of relatives used to say " you say you will be taller and your hair will say it will be longer" or something like that. (Now I have ended up 5.2 ft and my hair also short sob....) Back then, how did I nourish my hair?I did not do much in fact. But mere paas maa thi. She would religiously oil my hair - everyday. But not soak my head in oil. She would just put half a teaspoon of oil to my head. Then brush my hair nicely and put 2 tight plaits before sending me to school. T...
Comments
Post a Comment