Rave parties are bad. So are drugs. If they are doing drugs. And it is completely wrong for kids to be doing rave parties instead of studying. But there are far worse things in society. Like girls being molested by mobs. Being pushed out of trains for protesting these molesters. Little girls being harassed by their own teachers in schools. Why don't the upholders of our culture come to the rescue of these girls? Our culture obviously does not encourage our girl children to be harassed the moment of they step out of their houses. So why don't anybody punish the molesters and eve teasers?
I delayed writing this post for I was not sure whether I am entitled to write this post. If I put my photo along, I should also add that I do not use Dove shampoo, so that it will serve as a warning to people , if they don't use a proper shampoo, their hair might also look like mine :-( :-( :-( Things (on my head) were not this bad always. I had long black and reasonably thick hair, nicely plaited, when I was a child. In fact I would be sitting on my plaits - they were so long. And to top it all, one of relatives used to say " you say you will be taller and your hair will say it will be longer" or something like that. (Now I have ended up 5.2 ft and my hair also short sob....) Back then, how did I nourish my hair?I did not do much in fact. But mere paas maa thi. She would religiously oil my hair - everyday. But not soak my head in oil. She would just put half a teaspoon of oil to my head. Then brush my hair nicely and put 2 tight plaits before sending me to school. T...
Comments
Post a Comment