You must have read about Millions of tons of food grains rotting in our country because we do not have sufficient storage capacity.see http://www.ndtv.com/news/videos/video_player.php?id=154820 What an irony? Why can't the retain markets like reliance and big-bazaar etc buy the grains directly from the farmers , store in their warehouses and sell it? That will ensure that the farmers get a reasonable price for their crops, consumers will not have to pay through their nose for even the basic food grains. I also read that reliance which initially started to buy fruits and veggies from farmers and sell them to consumers, is moving away from this pattern because of opposition from local vegetable sellers. Is not there a solution to this problem?
I delayed writing this post for I was not sure whether I am entitled to write this post. If I put my photo along, I should also add that I do not use Dove shampoo, so that it will serve as a warning to people , if they don't use a proper shampoo, their hair might also look like mine :-( :-( :-( Things (on my head) were not this bad always. I had long black and reasonably thick hair, nicely plaited, when I was a child. In fact I would be sitting on my plaits - they were so long. And to top it all, one of relatives used to say " you say you will be taller and your hair will say it will be longer" or something like that. (Now I have ended up 5.2 ft and my hair also short sob....) Back then, how did I nourish my hair?I did not do much in fact. But mere paas maa thi. She would religiously oil my hair - everyday. But not soak my head in oil. She would just put half a teaspoon of oil to my head. Then brush my hair nicely and put 2 tight plaits before sending me to school. T...
Comments
Post a Comment