I saw a woman asleep on the footpath today morning. Even disturbing fact is she was asleep on the footpath in the middle of flyover. I don't know her reasons but what I know is our government is doing precious little for such people. Now as the country is one of the growing powers, it can afford to start a social security system for disabled, old poor people. Don't tell me that our country does not have money for implementing such a system. You will not say that if you look at the lavish lifestyle our ministers and politicians are leading. They must be getting money from somewhere. Instead of spending millions of Rs for the wedding of children of politicians or for garland for politicians, it can be channelized here.
I delayed writing this post for I was not sure whether I am entitled to write this post. If I put my photo along, I should also add that I do not use Dove shampoo, so that it will serve as a warning to people , if they don't use a proper shampoo, their hair might also look like mine :-( :-( :-( Things (on my head) were not this bad always. I had long black and reasonably thick hair, nicely plaited, when I was a child. In fact I would be sitting on my plaits - they were so long. And to top it all, one of relatives used to say " you say you will be taller and your hair will say it will be longer" or something like that. (Now I have ended up 5.2 ft and my hair also short sob....) Back then, how did I nourish my hair?I did not do much in fact. But mere paas maa thi. She would religiously oil my hair - everyday. But not soak my head in oil. She would just put half a teaspoon of oil to my head. Then brush my hair nicely and put 2 tight plaits before sending me to school. T...
Comments
Post a Comment