Spies are like soldiers. They put their lives in danger for the country. We read about Gopal Das returning to home land after spending 27 years in Pakistan Jail for spying for India. And he says "Indian government simply forgets about such people" This man wasted his entire youth in enemy jail. God knows how miserable his life would have been. He might have been rotting there without a single ray of hope of seeing his home, his family. What is the justice in this? When a government suspects that an Indian person might have been caught in another country, should not it do something to get him out of their jail? Why would anybody will be patriotic enough to become a soldier or spy after such incidences?
I delayed writing this post for I was not sure whether I am entitled to write this post. If I put my photo along, I should also add that I do not use Dove shampoo, so that it will serve as a warning to people , if they don't use a proper shampoo, their hair might also look like mine :-( :-( :-( Things (on my head) were not this bad always. I had long black and reasonably thick hair, nicely plaited, when I was a child. In fact I would be sitting on my plaits - they were so long. And to top it all, one of relatives used to say " you say you will be taller and your hair will say it will be longer" or something like that. (Now I have ended up 5.2 ft and my hair also short sob....) Back then, how did I nourish my hair?I did not do much in fact. But mere paas maa thi. She would religiously oil my hair - everyday. But not soak my head in oil. She would just put half a teaspoon of oil to my head. Then brush my hair nicely and put 2 tight plaits before sending me to school. T...
Comments
Post a Comment